Are you a coach who is working long and hard... but you feel you’re not getting anywhere?
You want the freedom and time you dreamed of when you started your business, but there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything DONE. You feel like you’re stuck on a hamster wheel of ‘busyness’, putting in hard work and long hours for little reward.
Chances are, you’re feeling:
- Overwhelmed from the huge demands of what was supposed to be your ‘freedom business’.
- Working hard to fill up 1:1 coaching spots.... but you’re barely making ends meet.
- Unsure of how to grow your business and start earning more (without driving yourself into the ground).
- Stressed out and burned out... you’re even considering going back to the crappy 9-5 that you started your business to get away from.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place!
I’ve been there. Working until midnight, stressed out, sacrificing precious time with my family, and wondering how the hell I was actually going to make it all work. But by applying the right principles in the right areas of my business, I’ve been able to make more money doing what I love, while also creating more time for what’s most important to me.
How did I do it?
By using the power of leverage to get more with less.
More money with less work. More results in less time. More impact with less ‘busywork’.
The good news is creating a business that enhances your lifestyle (instead of eating it alive) is easier than you think. All it takes is applying the principles of leverage in the RIGHT places. And in this mini-course, I’m going to show you exactly how to do it.
- Having more time and making money by actually working LESS
- Sharing your passion in a sustainable way (no more burnout)
- Running a business in harmony with your ideal lifestyle
- Saying goodbye to the glorification of ‘busyness’
- Knowing your business won’t fall apart as soon as you look away
- Doing more of what you actually LOVE to do (more fun, less blaaaa)
This could be your new reality after you become Leveraged and Loving It
The Leveraged Coach is a 6 module, practical step-by-step action plan for coaches who are ready to escape the time-for-money trap by achieving more with less. It contains no-fluff content that’s easy to digest and implement, so you get results FAST (because I know how busy you are!).
Here’s how all the pieces fit together
There are three levers available to you for building a leveraged business: products, people and systems. This mini-course covers how to leverage them all.
Module 1: Products
- How to move beyond hourly rates and package results, not time
- How to eliminate repetitive tasks to build value and save time
- How to build leveraged products, including the 7 stages of course creation
Module 2: People
- The true cost of doing everything yourself to save money
- How to decide on which tasks to outsource (with examples)
Module 3: Systems
- How effective systems influence the way your whole business runs
- How to quickly identify which tasks will give you the biggest return
- How to systemise your processes to save hours every week
Module 4: Win-Win Collaborations
- How to hit multiple leverage points at once (leveraging your leverage!)
- How to identify opportunities that will produce the biggest wins
- How to stay in your ‘Zone of Genius’ and avoid doing stuff you hate
Module 5: Effective Delegation
- How to improve your delegation skills so you always get the results you want
- How to set up each team member for success from Day 1
- How to build a win-win relationship that keeps your team focused and motivated
Module 6: Efficient Content Creation
- How to avoid falling down ‘rabbit holes’ when creating content
- The secret to getting an entire quarter’s worth of content created in ONE DAY
- 5 quick and easy content creation hacks that turn you and your team into a content powerhouse
Praise for Renee
“We need to make sure that we get our advice from people who understand the game we’re playing. And if you’re an expert looking to share your passion, Renée is clearly one of these people. She gets the game we’re playing.”
Peter Cook - CEO, Thought Leaders
“Wow! It’s very clear Renée is passionate about sharing her message. I particularly love that Renée focuses on ‘doing’ and skipping all the unnecessary fluff. I much prefer her structured approach. Highly recommend downloading the checklist information from her website and the purchase of her book ‘Share Your Passion’ is next on the list.”
“I just want to express how excited I am about my work since working with Renee Hasseldine. She is definitely gifted in what she delivers and helps you with. It's such a breath of fresh air when you finally do meet someone who "knows their stuff" and is talented at what they do. Thanks Renee Hasseldine for your passion and insights, almost being my other brain. I highly recommend this wonderful lady's input in any of your online and off-line programs and development.”
Michele Wienstien, Cocreatecoach.com
Who is Renee Hasseldine?
Hi, I’m Renee, and I’ve been where you are. I used to totally suck at boundaries with my time and energy - my business was my whole life. I left a high paying corporate job to work longer hours for less money in my own business! I spent many days, weeks, months, years, staying up past midnight "working".
The truth is, I thought being busy and working long and hard was the way to finally make my business work. But it never did.
What did work? Sticking to my zone of genius and building a team of others operating in their own zones of genius. Living by "If I don't love it, outsource it." Sure that costs money. But my time is more valuable. AND I'm so glad I invested the money in superstars to do the stuff I don't love (and they do). Because doing the stuff I don't love affects how I feel about my whole business and life.
So, creating leverage in my business has meant less time doing stuff I hate, and more time creating, working with clients, swimming in waterfalls with my family, road trips, beach adventures, hanging out in cafes, riding my bike... whatever I love to do (not what I have to do).
And the best bit? My leveraged business easily pays for my lifestyle. We have more than enough to buy what we need and want and donate to the causes that we care about. That's what success looks like to me.
Sounds good, right? Let me show you how I did it, so you can do it too.
I created The Leveraged Coach because I hated seeing so many talented and passionate coaches burn out by trying to do it all in their business. I wanted to teach others what I have successfully implemented to give myself more time, money, and freedom with the power of leverage.
The Leveraged Coach is your step-by-step guide to freeing yourself from the time-for-money trap and creating a business that enhances the best parts of your life.
I’ve included checklists, examples, worksheets, and infographics (my favourite!) to ensure you quickly and easily implement everything and start making your business work for you (instead of eat your whole life).
Let me save you time, energy and money by providing you with a logical approach to the chaos and overwhelm. So you can walk away with clarity, reassurance and clear next steps. You’ll finally be set up to get it done, and done right.
The Leveraged Coach is yours for just $47
Renée Hasseldine, works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models, so that they can boost their credibility, attract more clients and make more money. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.